Severe Congestion Relief Maximum Strength Sinus
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, GUAIFENESIN 200mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores Inc
NDC code: 49035-165
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Apr 11, 2022.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
- temporarily relieves:
- nasal congestion
- sinus congestion and pressure
- minor aches and pains
- temporarily promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
high blood pressure
difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed
- do not take more than 12 caplets in any 24-hour period
- adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 caplets every 4 hours
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
corn starch, crospovidone, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
equate™ NDC 49035-165-09
Maximum Strength Sinus Compare to Maximum Strength Mucinex®SINUS-MAX®
Severe Congestion Relief Active Ingredients*
Severe Congestion Relief
Acetaminophen - Pain Reliever,
Guaifenesin - Expectorant,
Phenylephrine HCl - Nasal Decongestant
- Relieves headache
- Thins & loosens mucus
- Relieves sinus congestion
For Ages 12+ 20 CAPLETS Actual Size
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
Satisfaction guaranteed - For questions or comments please call 1-800-287-1915
DISTRIBUTED BY: Walmart Inc.,
Bentonville, AR 72716
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Reckitt Benckiser LLC, owner of the registered trademark Maximum Strength Mucinex® SINUS-MAX® Severe Congestion Relief.
50844 REV1117A61509 729665
|SEVERE CONGESTION RELIEF
MAXIMUM STRENGTH SINUS
acetaminophen, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores Inc (051957769)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(49035-165)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(49035-165)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(49035-165)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(49035-165)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(49035-165)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.