Circle K Stomach
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Bismuth Subsalicylate 525mg in 30mL
Labeler: Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc
NDC code: 66715-5755
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jul 4, 2022.
Bismuth subsalicylate 525 mg
Upset stomach reliever/Antidiarrheal
- travelers' diarrhea
- upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, including
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are:
- allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- taking other salicylate products
Do not use if you have
- an ulcer
- a bleeding problem
- bloody or black stool
- mucus in the stool
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any drug for
- anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
When using this product a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur.
- symptoms get worse or last more than 2 days
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- mL = milliliter
- shake well before using
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- keep dosing cup with product
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- 30 mL (1 dose) every ½ hour or 60 mL (2 doses) every hour as needed for diarrhea/travelers' diarrhea
- 30 mL (1 dose) every ½ hour as needed for overindulgence (upset stomach, heartburn, indigestion, nausea)
- do not exceed 8 doses (240 mL) in 24 hours
- use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- each 30 mL contains: potassium 8 mg, sodium 6 mg
- each 30 mL contains: salicylate 206 mg
- low sodium
- keep tightly closed
- protect from freezing
- avoid excessive heat (over 104°F or 40°C)
benzoic acid, D&C red #22, D&C red #28, flavor, glycerin, purified water, sucralose, xanthan gum
Call toll free 1-877-507-6516 (M-F 8AM-4:30PM CST)
Proudly distributed by
Circle K Stores Inc.
|CIRCLE K STOMACH
bismuth subsalicylate liquid
|Labeler - Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc (093103646)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.