La Roche Posay Laboratoire Dermatologique Effaclar Clarifying
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 2, 2020.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 5mg in 1mL
Labeler: L'Oreal USA Products Inc
NDC Code: 49967-024
Salicylic acid 0.5%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
water, alcohol denat., propanediol, glycolic acid, sodium hydroxide, capryloyl glycine, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, PPG-26-buteth-26, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, menthol, tremella fuciformis polysaccharide, butylene glycol, ophiopogon japonicus root extract, scutellaria baicalensis root extract
1-888-577-5226 Monday - Friday (9 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST)
|LA ROCHE POSAY LABORATOIRE DERMATOLOGIQUE EFFACLAR CLARIFYING
salicylic acid solution
|Labeler - L'Oreal USA Products Inc (002136794)|
|L'Oreal USA, Inc.||185931458||manufacture(49967-024)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 18 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Drug Information
- Salicylic acid Topical (Advanced Reading)
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Other brands
- Compound W, Mosco Corn & Callus Remover, Wart Remover, Dermarest Psoriasis Skin Treatment, ... +46 more