Dermasil Hand Sanitizer Unscented
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 26, 2020.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: alcohol 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: Fantasia Beauty LLC
NDC Code: 76184-0701
- Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
For external use only.
Flammable, keep away from fire and flame.
- on children less than 2 months of age
- on open skin wounds
- keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develops and persists.
If swallowed, contact a doctor or Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply a dime sized amount to hands. Rub hands together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
Store between 59-86°F.
Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 104°F.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance/Parfum, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate.
|DERMASIL HAND SANITIZER UNSCENTED
|Labeler - Fantasia Beauty LLC (037273190)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.