Purcol Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 0.7mL in 1mL
Labeler: Purocol LLC
NDC code: 75266-685
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 3, 2023.
Ethyl alcohol 70% v/v
- Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- Recommended for repeated use
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
For external use only
do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
irritation or rash appears and lasts.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product in your palm to thoroughly cover your hands
- Rub hands together until dry
- No rinsing required
- No towels needed
- Store below 104°F (40°C)
- May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
Water, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydroxypropyl cellulose, Lauryl lactate, Myristyl lactate, Cetyl lactate, Fragrance.
|PURCOL MOISTURIZING HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - Purocol LLC (117479056)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.