CVS Gentle Tears
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTRAN 70 0.1g in 100mL, HYPROMELLOSE, UNSPECIFIED 0.3g in 100mL
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
NDC code: 69842-474
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 22, 2021.
Dextran 70 0.1%
- temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or to exposure to wind or sun
For external use only
- if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- do not reuse
- once opened, discard
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse or lasts more than 72 hours
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
store at 15°-25°C (59°-77°F)
boric acid, disodium edetate hydrate, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride
|CVS GENTLE TEARS
dextran 70, hypromellose liquid
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy, Inc. (062312574)|
|Registrant - KC Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (174450460)|
|KC Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||174450460||pack(69842-474), label(69842-474)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.