ZO Skin Health Pigment Control Plus Blending Creme Hydroquinone
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 11, 2021.
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Hydroquinone 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: ZO Skin Health, Inc.
NDC Code: 42851-039
For the gradual fading of (or lightens) dark (or brownish) discolorations in the skin such as freckles, age spots, pigment in the skin that may occur in pregnancy or from the use of oral contraceptives.
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use on children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Some users of this product may experience a mild skin irritation. If skin irritation becomes severe, stop use and consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults: Apply a small amount as a thin layer on the affected area twice daily, or use as directed by a doctor. If no improvement is seen after 3 months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued. Lightening effect of this product may not be noticeable when used on very dark skin.
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use unless directed by a doctor.
- Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent or protective clothing to cover bleached skin when using and after using this product in order to prevent darkening from reoccurring.
- Store at a controlled room temperature: 15°-30°C (59°-86°F), away from direct sunlight.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Beta-Glucan, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Smilax Aristolochiifolia Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract
5 Technology Dr. Irvine, CA 92618
Dist. by ZO Skin Health, Inc. Irvine, CA 92618
|ZO SKIN HEALTH PIGMENT CONTROL PLUS BLENDING CREME HYDROQUINONE
|Labeler - ZO Skin Health, Inc. (826468527)|
|PureTek Corporation||785961046||ANALYSIS(42851-039), LABEL(42851-039), MANUFACTURE(42851-039), PACK(42851-039), RELABEL(42851-039), REPACK(42851-039)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about hydroquinone topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 7 Reviews
- Drug class: topical depigmenting agents