AVON HeXashield Pain Relief for Muscle, Back and Joint
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on July 21, 2021.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: LEVOMENTHOL 100mg in 1g, METHYL SALICYLATE 300mg in 1g, CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 40mg in 1g
Labeler: Tai Guk Pharm. Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 43136-102
Camphor 4 %
Menthol 10 %
Methyl salicylate 30 %
Temporary relieves the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only.
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- on a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
redness over the affected area.
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not banage tightly
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- use only as directed
- adults and children 12 years of age and older : apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age : ask a doctor
- store at room temperature
glycerin, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, methylparaben, petrolatum, polysorbate 60, potassium cetyl phosphate, propylparaben, sorbitan monostearate, stearyl alcohol water
Call toll free 1-800-FOR-AVON
|AVON HEXASHIELD PAIN RELIEF FOR MUSCLE, BACK AND JOINT
camphor, menthol, methyl salicylate cream
|Labeler - Tai Guk Pharm. Co., Ltd. (689060246)|
|Tai Guk Pharma. Co., Ltd.||689060246||manufacture(43136-102)|