Dollar General Cherry Cough Drops
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 1, 2021.
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 5.8mg
Labeler: Dolgencorp, LLC
NDC Code: 55910-095
Active ingredient (in each drop)
Menthol 5.8 mg
Cough suppressant / Oral anesthetic
Uses temporarily relieves:
- cough as may occur with a cold
- occasional minor irritation and sore throat
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7days, see youe dentist or doctor promptly. These symptoms may be serious.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask doctor if
- cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore throat is severe, or irritation, pain or redness lasts or worsens
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
adults and children 5 years and over - dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
children under 5 years - ask a doctor
- 10 calories per drop
- Do not use if bag is torn or open
Inactive ingredients: Corn starch, corn syrup, eucalyptus oil, FD&C red no. 40, glycerin, medium chain triglycerides, natural and artificial flavors, soybean oil, sucrose and water.
Questions? Call (888) 309-9030
|Labeler - Dolgencorp, LLC (068331990)|
|Registrant - Bestco Inc. (002149136)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.