Woodwards HandClens Foaming Sanitizer
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 1.3mg in 1mL
Labeler: Pacific World Corporation
NDC Code: 60193-202
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride, 0.13%
Antiseptic Hand Sanitizer
for hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For external use only
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with water
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Use enough foam to cover your hands
- Rub hands together briskly until dry
- Do not store above 110°F (40°C)
- You may report questions or adverse reaction from using this product to 1(541)-476-3178, 8 am to 5 pm (M–F), PST
Water, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Didecyldimonium Chloride, Allantoin, Propylene Glycol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxide, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Green 5 (CI 61570).
|WOODWARDS HANDCLENS FOAMING SANITIZER
benzalkonium chloride liquid
|Labeler - Pacific World Corporation (089693097)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 22, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.