ANIOSGEL 85 NPC
Medically reviewed on March 7, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 377.5mL in 500mL
Labeler: Laboratoires Anios
NDC Code: 62169-203
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethanol 70.0% (w/w)
• Hygienic treatment
• Surgical disinfection
For external use only
• Keep away from sparks and open flames.
• Highly flammable liquid and vapor.
When using this product
• Use in well-ventilated areas.
• Avoid all contact with eyes. Causes serious eye irritation.
• IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
• Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If
necessary, call a Poison Control Center or a physician.
• Do not smoke when using the product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation develops.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Ready to use gel.
• Hygienic treatment: 1 hollow of the hand* for a friction time of 30 sec.
• Surgical disinfection: 2 x 1 hollow of the hand* for a friction time of twice 45
sec. • Correctly apply the product until hands are completely dry.
• Do not rinse.
• For application in the operating room and for frequency of use, refer to the
(* 1 hollow of the hand = 3 ml minimum)
• Does not require water
• Store at 41 - 77 °F (5 - 25 °C)
• Do not reuse the packaging.
• Dispose of the product and its container as hazardous waste.
•Store in a well-ventilated place
Moisturizers, thickeners and water.
Questions or comments?
Call (800)726-2308 Monday/Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
|Labeler - Laboratoires Anios (268309216)|
|Laboratoires Anios||268309216||manufacture(62169-203), label(62169-203)|