Zilactin Early Relief Cold Sore
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 27, 2018.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: benzyl alcohol 0.1g in 1g
Labeler: Blairex Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 50486-468
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzyl alcohol 10%
Cold sore/fever blister treatment, Oral pain reliever
temporarily relieves pain caused by:
- cold sores/fever blisters
- canker sores, mouth sores
- gum irritations
- keep away from fire or flame
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- condition worsens or symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- swelling, rash or fever develops
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- apply only to affected area
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- avoid contact with the eyes
- do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a physician or dentist
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
|adults and children |
2 years and older
|dry affected area. Apply with cotton swab or clean finger up to 4 times daily. Allow to dry 30-60 seconds.|
|children under 12 years||adult supervision should be given in the use of this product|
|children under 2 years||do not use, consult a physician or dentist|
- do not peel off protective film. Attempting to peel off film may result in skin irritation or tenderness. To remove film, first apply another coat of Zilactin to film, and immediately wipe the area with a moist gauze pad or tissue.
- contains alcohol 68% by volume
- store at 15-30°C (59-86°F)
boric acid, hydroxypropylcellulose, propylene glycol, purified water, salicylic acid, SD alcohol 37, tannic acid
Manufactured for: Blairex Laboratories, Inc. P.O. Box 2127 Columbus, IN 47202 USA
EARLY RELIEF COLD SORE
benzyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Blairex Laboratories, Inc. (092575133)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about benzyl alcohol topical
Other brands: Ulesfia