Sore Throat Logenzes Sore Throat
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 15mg, MENTHOL 3.6mg
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC code: 0904-6255
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 7, 2022.
|Active ingredients (in each lozenge)||Purpose|
|Benzocaine 15 mg||Oral pain reliever|
|Menthol 3.6 mg||Oral pain reliever|
temporary relief of occasional
- sore throat
- sore mouth
- minor mouth irritation
- pain associated with canker sores
- Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or any other 'caine' anesthetics.
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use in a child under 5 years of age.
Stop use and ask a doctor or dentist if
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash or fever develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- adults and children 5 years or older: allow lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth; may be repeated every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor or dentist.
- children under 5 years of age: ask a doctor
- tamper evident packaging: Do not use if outer box or blister is open or damaged.
- store at room temperature
- protect contents from moisture
Glucose syrup, N&A flavoring, propylene glycol, red #40, sucrose, and water. Soybean oil used as processing aid.
Livonia, MI 48150 USA
|SORE THROAT LOGENZES
benzocaine and menthol lozenge
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.