Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 12, 2021.
Dosage form: tablet, delayed release
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: America Medic & Science, LLC
NDC Code: 49638-110
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- minor pain of arthritis
- temporarily reduces fever
- the common cold
- menstrual cramps
- muscular aches
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms appear
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- take 2 caplets every 4 to 6 hours
- Do not take more than 8 caplets of this product in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years:
- do not use this product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
- store at 25°C (77°F)
- see end panel for lot number and expiration date
- Carnauba wax, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
call toll free 1-855-470-6722
acetaminophen tablet, delayed release
|Labeler - America Medic & Science, LLC (071065464)|
|Registrant - America Medic & Science, LLC (071065464)|
|Time Cap Laboratories, Inc||037052099||manufacture(49638-110)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about acetaminophen
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 85 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous analgesics
- Drug Information
- Acetaminophen injection
- Acetaminophen rectal
- Acetaminophen Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Acetaminophen Oral, Rectal (Advanced Reading)