Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 4, 2021.
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (NATURAL) 3.1g in 100mL
Labeler: D&d Essential Oils, Llc.,
NDC Code: 72608-003
Camphor 3.1%.........................................Topical analgesic
temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- for arthritis-like conditions in children under 2.
- on wounds, damaged, broken or irritated skin
When Using This Product
- use only as directed.
- do not bandage tightly.
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes.
Stop And Ask Doctor If
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and com back in a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swalled get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- adults and children 2 yrs of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 yrs of age: consult a physician
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Mentha arvensis (Peppermint) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf (Rosemary) Oil
Distributed by Solaire Nutraceuticals
16 W. Madison St. Baltimore, MD 21202
|Labeler - D&d Essential Oils, Llc., (051894458)|
|D&d Essential Oils, Llc.,||051894458||manufacture(72608-003)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.