Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 25, 2021.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Menthol 16.95g in 113g
Labeler: Gadal Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 53113-100
temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:
- simple backache
- muscle strains
For external use only.
When using this product
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
- if severe burning sensation occurs, discontinue use immediately
- do not expose the area treated with product to heat or direct sunlight.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- condition worsens
- redness is present
- irritation develops
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children over 18 years:
- apply to affected area
- squeeze desired amount of ICEQUAKE onto affected area
- massage dispensed gel into painful area until thoroughly absorbed
- repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- IF MEDICINE COMES IN CONTACT WITH HANDS, WASH WITH SOAP AND WATER
HPMC, Glycerine, FD&C blue #1, Carbopol, Isopropyl alcohol, Propylene glycol, Methylparaben, Sodium hydroxide, Purified water.
GADAL Laboratories, Inc.• Miami, FL 33186
|Labeler - Gadal Laboratories, Inc. (841305639)|
|Gadal Laboratories, Inc.||841305639||MANUFACTURE(53113-100)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.