Severe Congestion and Sinus Relief Maximum Strength
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 650mg in 20mL, GUAIFENESIN 400mg in 20mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 20mL
Labeler: EQUATE (Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.)
NDC code: 49035-478
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 27, 2022.
Acetaminophen 650 mg
Guaifenesin 400 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- temporarily relieves
- nasal congestion
- minor aches and pains
- sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- for children under 12 years of age
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough that occur with too much phlegm (mucus)
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not use more than directed.
- nervousness, dizziness,or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or last more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- keep dosing cup with product
- dose as follows or as directed by a doctor
- adults and children 12 years and older: 20 mL every 4 hours
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- each 20 mL contains: sodium 12 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
anhydrous citric acid, EDTA disodium, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, propyl gallate, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose, trisodium citrate dihydrate, xanthan gum
Compare to Maximum Strength Mucinex® Sinus-Max® Severe Congestion Relief active ingredients*
Severe Congestion & Sinus Relief
Acetaminophen - Pain Reliever
Guaifenesin - Expectorant
Phenylephrine HCI - Nasal Decongestant
- Clear sinus congestion
- Relieves headache
- Thins & loosens mucus
For Ages 12+
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Reckitt Benckiser, distributor of Maximum Strength Mucinex® Sinus-Max® Severe Congestion Relief.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
DISTRIBUTED BY: Walmart Inc.,
Bentonville, AR 72716
|SEVERE CONGESTION AND SINUS RELIEF
acetaminophen, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl liquid
|Labeler - EQUATE (Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.) (051957769)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.