VALUMEDS NIGHTTIME SLEEP AID
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Apr 11, 2018.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: SPIRIT PHARMACEUTICALS LLC
NDC Code: 68210-0203
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25mg
for the relief of occasional sleeplessness
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- drowsiness will occur
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 2 caplets at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor|
|children under 12 years||do not use|
each caplet contains: calcium 23.52 mg
store between 20-25°C(68-77°F). Avoid high humidity. Protect from light.
Colloidal siicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, FD&C Blue#1, FD&C Blue#2, lecithin, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, talc, titanium dioxide
Distributed By: Spirit Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
|VALUMEDS NIGHTTIME SLEEP AID
diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - SPIRIT PHARMACEUTICALS LLC (179621011)|
|ELYSIUM PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED||915664486||manufacture(68210-0203)|
More about diphenhydramine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 223 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Liquid
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- ... +5 more