Cough Mucus Relief DM
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 400mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg
Labeler: Strive Pharmaceuticals Inc.
NDC code: 70692-101
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 25, 2022.
Dextromethorphan HBr 20mg
microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, talc, colloidal silicon dioxide,magnesium stearate, polyvinyl povidone, maltodextrin, stearic acid
* May contain hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, polyethylene glycol
* take with a full glass of water
* swallow whole; do not crush, chew or dissolve
*do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||1 tablet every 4 hours|
|children under 12 years of age||Do not use|
* temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold
* helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
* persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis,or emphysema
* cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
When using this product do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
* store at room temperature 25°C (77°F) ; excursions permitted between 15°C - 30°C (59°F - 86°F)
|COUGH MUCUS RELIEF DM
dextromethorphan hbr and guaifenesin tablet
|Labeler - Strive Pharmaceuticals Inc. (080028013)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.