Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 700mg in 1mL
Labeler: Vi Jon, Inc
NDC code: 11344-746
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 2, 2022.
Introducting the most effective Germ-x formula ever
*Effective at eliminating more than 99.99% of may common harmful germs *& bacteria in as little as 15 seconds
Ethyl alcohol 70%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommend for repeated use
For external use only: hands
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
- irritation or redness develops
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroghly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰ F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water, glyceryl caprylate/caprate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, tocopheryl acetate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, benzophenone-4
1-866-MY GERMX - 1-866-694-3769
Manufactured By: Vi-Jon, Inc.
8515 Page Ave
St. Louis, MO 63114
advanced hand sanitizer gel
|Labeler - Vi Jon, Inc (150931459)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc. (790752542)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.