In the US, Cholecalciferol (cholecalciferol systemic) is a member of the drug class vitamins and is used to treat Prevention of Falls, Prevention of Fractures, Vitamin D Deficiency and Vitamin D Insufficiency.
- Cholecalciferol Capsules and Tablets
- Cholecalciferol Chewable Tablet
- Cholecalciferol Drops
- Cholecalciferol Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Cholecalciferol Sublingual Spray
- Cholecalciferol Wafer
- Cholecalciferol/Genistein/Zinc Chelazome
- Cholecalciferol and folic acid
Ingredient matches for Cholecalciferol
Cholecalciferol (JAN) is also known as Colecalciferol (Rec.INN)
|JAN||Japanese Accepted Name|
|Rec.INN||Recommended International Nonproprietary Name (World Health Organization)|
Click for further information on drug naming conventions and International Nonproprietary Names.