ZE 38 5 5 5 (Buspirone hydrochloride 15 mg)
This pill with imprint "ZE 38 5 5 5" is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Buspirone hydrochloride 15 mg. It is manufactured by Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc..
Buspirone is used in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, ssri induced; anxiety; panic disorder; borderline personality disorder and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Buspirone 15 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- ZE 38 5 5 5
- 15 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc.
More about buspirone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 609 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.