Y 25 (Metoprolol Tartrate 25 mg)
Pill with imprint Y 25 is White, Round and has been identified as Metoprolol Tartrate 25 mg. It is supplied by Youngtech Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Metoprolol is used in the treatment of angina; tapering regimen; angina pectoris prophylaxis; high blood pressure; heart failure and belongs to the drug class cardioselective beta blockers. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Metoprolol 25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for Y 25
- Y 25
- 25 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Cardioselective beta blockers
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Youngtech Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Zhejiang Yongtai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
Related Images for "Y 25"
More about metoprolol
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- En Español
- 532 Reviews
- Drug class: cardioselective beta blockers
- Patient Information
- Metoprolol (Advanced Reading)
- Metoprolol Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Metoprolol Extended-Release Tablets
- Metoprolol Injection
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.