WC 535 (Ethinyl Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate (Chewable) ethinyl estradiol 20 mcg / norethindrone acetate 1 mg)
Pill with imprint WC 535 is White, Round and has been identified as Ethinyl Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate (Chewable) ethinyl estradiol 20 mcg / norethindrone acetate 1 mg. It is supplied by Actavis Pharma, Inc..
Ethinyl estradiol/norethindrone is used in the treatment of birth control; postmenopausal symptoms; prevention of osteoporosis; acne; endometriosis and belongs to the drug classes contraceptives, sex hormone combinations. Not for use in pregnancy. Ethinyl estradiol/norethindrone ethinyl estradiol 20 mcg / norethindrone acetate 1 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for WC 535
- WC 535
- ethinyl estradiol 20 mcg / norethindrone acetate 1 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Contraceptives, Sex hormone combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Actavis Pharma, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
sodium starch glycolate type A corn,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related Images for "WC 535"
More about ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 6577 Reviews
- Drug class: contraceptives
- Patient Information
- Ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone birth control
- Ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone (Advanced Reading)
- Norethindrone, ethinyl estradiol, and ferrous fumarate (Advanced Reading)
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Norethindrone Tablets
- ... +2 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.