W 266 (Drospirenone, Ethinyl Estradiol and Levomefolate Calcium drospirenone 3 mg / ethinyl estradiol 0.03 mg / levomefolate calcium 0.451 mg)
Pill with imprint W 266 is Orange, Round and has been identified as Drospirenone, ethinyl estradiol and levomefolate calcium drospirenone 3 mg / ethinyl estradiol 0.03 mg / levomefolate calcium 0.451 mg. It is supplied by Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Drospirenone/ethinyl estradiol/levomefolate calcium is used in the treatment of acne; birth control; premenstrual dysphoric disorder; polycystic ovary syndrome and belongs to the drug class contraceptives. Not for use in pregnancy. Drospirenone/ethinyl estradiol/levomefolate calcium drospirenone 3 mg / ethinyl estradiol 0.03 mg / levomefolate calcium 0.451 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for W 266
- W 266
- drospirenone 3 mg / ethinyl estradiol 0.03 mg / levomefolate calcium 0.451 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about drospirenone/ethinyl estradiol/levomefolate calcium
- Drospirenone/ethinyl estradiol/levomefolate calcium Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 206 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: contraceptives
- Drospirenone, ethinyl estradiol, and levomefolate
- Ethinyl Estradiol, Drospirenone, and Levomefolate
- Drospirenone, ethinyl estradiol, and levomefolate (Advanced Reading)
- Drospirenone, Ethinyl Estradiol and Levomefolate (FDA)
- Ethinyl Estradiol, Drospirenone, and Levomefolate (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.