U28 (Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine 12.5 mg)
Pill with imprint U28 is Orange, Round and has been identified as Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine 12.5 mg. It is supplied by Aurolife Pharma, LLC.
Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy; fatigue and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine 12.5 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for U28
More about amphetamine/dextroamphetamine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 619 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine
- Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine Extended-Release Capsules (Adderall XR)
- Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine Extended-Release Capsules (Mydayis)
- Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine Tablets
- Dextroamphetamine and amphetamine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.