U26 (Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine 7.5 mg)
Pill with imprint U26 is Blue, Round and has been identified as Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine 7.5 mg. It is supplied by Aurolife Pharma, LLC.
Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine is used in the treatment of narcolepsy; adhd and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine 7.5 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for U26
Related Images for "U26"
More about amphetamine / dextroamphetamine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 809 Reviews
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine
- Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine Tablets
- Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine Extended-Release Capsules (Adderall XR)
- Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine Extended-Release Capsules (Mydayis)
- Dextroamphetamine and amphetamine (Advanced Reading)