U25 (Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine 5 mg)
This pill with imprint "U25" is Blue, Round and has been identified as Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine 5 mg. It is supplied by Aurolife Pharma, LLC.
Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy; fatigue and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine 5 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- CNS stimulants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Aurolife Pharma, LLC
- National Drug Code (NDC):
Submitted by: Drugs.com
More about amphetamine/dextroamphetamine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 544 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine
- Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine extended-release capsules
- Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine extended-release capsules
- Dextroamphetamine and amphetamine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.