U-S 0.5 (Clonazepam 0.5 mg)
Pill with imprint U-S 0.5 is Yellow, Round and has been identified as Clonazepam 0.5 mg. It is supplied by Upsher-Smith Laboratories Inc..
Clonazepam is used in the treatment of benzodiazepine withdrawal; anxiety; panic disorder; burning mouth syndrome; obsessive compulsive disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug classes benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, benzodiazepines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Clonazepam 0.5 mg is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for U-S 0.5
- U-S 0.5
- 0.5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Benzodiazepine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- 4 - Some potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Upsher-Smith Laboratories Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about clonazepam
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1236 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: benzodiazepine anticonvulsants
- Clonazepam Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Clonazepam Tablets
- Clonazepam (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.