TH1M (Hydrochlorothiazide and Telmisartan 12.5 mg / 40 mg)
Pill with imprint TH1M is Red & White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and Telmisartan 12.5 mg / 40 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Hydrochlorothiazide/telmisartan is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/telmisartan 12.5 mg / 40 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for TH1M
- 12.5 mg / 40 mg
- Red & White
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about hydrochlorothiazide/telmisartan
- Hydrochlorothiazide/telmisartan Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 14 Reviews
- Drug class: angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and telmisartan
- Telmisartan and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Telmisartan and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Micardis HCT
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.