T91 (Carbamazepine Extended-Release 100 mg)
Pill with imprint T91 is White, Round and has been identified as Carbamazepine Extended-Release 100 mg. It is supplied by Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd..
Carbamazepine is used in the treatment of trigeminal neuralgia; epilepsy; schizoaffective disorder; bipolar disorder; borderline personality disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class dibenzazepine anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Carbamazepine 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for T91
- 100 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- corn starch
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about carbamazepine
- Carbamazepine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 256 Reviews
- Drug class: dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- FDA Alerts (2)
- Carbamazepine Chewable Tablets
- Carbamazepine Tablets
- Carbamazepine Sustained-Release Capsules (Carbatrol)
- Carbamazepine Oral Suspension
- ... +4 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.