T91 (Carbamazepine Extended-Release 100 mg)
Pill with imprint T91 is White, Round and has been identified as Carbamazepine Extended-Release 100 mg. It is supplied by Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Carbamazepine is used in the treatment of trigeminal neuralgia; bipolar disorder; schizoaffective disorder; epilepsy and belongs to the drug class dibenzazepine anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Carbamazepine 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for T91
- 100 mg
- 7.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related Images for "T91"
More about carbamazepine
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (312)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- Drug Information
- Carbamazepine (Advanced Reading)
- Carbamazepine Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Carbamazepine Chewable Tablets
- Carbamazepine Extended-Release Tablets