T26 (Carbamazepine Extended-Release 200 mg)
Pill with imprint T26 is White, Round and has been identified as Carbamazepine Extended-Release 200 mg. It is supplied by Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd..
Carbamazepine is used in the treatment of trigeminal neuralgia; bipolar disorder; schizoaffective disorder; epilepsy; cluster-tic syndrome (and more), and belongs to the drug class dibenzazepine anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Carbamazepine 200 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for T26
- 200 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- corn starch
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about carbamazepine
- Carbamazepine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 253 Reviews
- Drug class: dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- Carbamazepine Chewable Tablets
- Carbamazepine Sustained-Release Capsules (Carbatrol)
- Carbamazepine Sustained-Release Capsules (Equetro)
- Carbamazepine Sustained-Release Tablets
- ... +4 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.