SQUIBB 580 (Mycostatin 500000 units)
Generic Name: nystatin
This pill with imprint "SQUIBB 580" is Brown, Round and has been identified as Mycostatin 500000 units. It is supplied by Bristol-Myers Squibb.
Mycostatin is used in the treatment of gastrointestinal candidiasis; oral thrush and belongs to the drug classes mouth and throat products, polyenes. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Mycostatin 500000 units is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Generic Name:
- SQUIBB 580
- 500000 units
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Mouth and throat products
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about Mycostatin (nystatin)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: mouth and throat products
- Mycostatin (Nystatin Oral Suspension)
- Mycostatin (Nystatin Tablets and Capsules)
- Mycostatin Suspension (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.