SL 483 (Theophylline extended-release 100 mg)
Pill imprint SL 483 has been identified as Theophylline extended-release 100 mg.
Theophylline is used in the treatment of asthma, maintenance; asthma, acute; apnea of prematurity and belongs to the drug class methylxanthines. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Theophylline 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- SL 483
- 100 mg
- 10.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- hypromellose 2208 (100 mPa.s)
hypromellose 2208 (100000 mPa.s)
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about theophylline
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 9 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Theophylline elixir
- Theophylline sustained-release capsules
- Theophylline sustained-release tablets
- Theophylline (Advanced Reading)
- Theophylline Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.