RE 264 (Carbinoxamine maleate 4 mg)
Pill imprint RE 264 has been identified as Carbinoxamine maleate 4 mg.
Carbinoxamine is used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis; allergic reactions; dermatographism; allergic urticaria; vasomotor rhinitis (and more), and belongs to the drug class antihistamines. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Carbinoxamine 4 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about carbinoxamine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 3 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antihistamines
- Carbinoxamine maleate
- Carbinoxamine maleate extended-release capsules
- Carbinoxamine maleate extended-release suspension
- Carbinoxamine maleate liquid
- Carbinoxamine maleate/tannate
- More... (2)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.