RE 264 (Carbinoxamine maleate 4 mg)
This pill with imprint "RE 264" is White, Round and has been identified as Carbinoxamine maleate 4 mg. It is manufactured by River's Edge Pharmaceuticals, LLC.
Carbinoxamine is used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis; vasomotor rhinitis; allergic urticaria; allergic reactions; dermatographism (and more), and belongs to the drug class antihistamines. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Carbinoxamine 4 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about carbinoxamine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 3 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antihistamines
- Carbinoxamine maleate
- Carbinoxamine maleate extended-release capsules
- Carbinoxamine maleate extended-release suspension
- Carbinoxamine maleate liquid
- Carbinoxamine maleate/tannate
- More... (2)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.