RC 3 (Fosinopril Sodium and Hydrochlorothiazide 10 mg / 12.5 mg)
Pill with imprint RC 3 is White, Round and has been identified as Fosinopril Sodium and Hydrochlorothiazide 10 mg / 12.5 mg. It is supplied by Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Fosinopril/hydrochlorothiazide is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class ACE inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Fosinopril/hydrochlorothiazide 10 mg / 12.5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for RC 3
- RC 3
- 10 mg / 12.5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- ACE inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose anhydrous
silicon dioxide colloidal
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about fosinopril/hydrochlorothiazide
- Fosinopril/hydrochlorothiazide Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: ACE inhibitors with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and fosinopril
- Fosinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Fosinopril and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Monopril HCT