R428 (Lamotrigine Extended-Release 300 mg)
Pill with imprint R428 is Gray, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Lamotrigine Extended-Release 300 mg. It is supplied by Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Inc..
Lamotrigine is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; schizoaffective disorder; seizure prevention; epilepsy and belongs to the drug class triazine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Lamotrigine 300 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for R428
Related Images for "R428"
More about lamotrigine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1245 Reviews
- Drug class: triazine anticonvulsants
- FDA Alerts (5)
- Lamotrigine Chewable Dispersible Tablets
- Lamotrigine Extended-Release Tablets
- Lamotrigine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Lamotrigine Tablets
- Lamotrigine (Advanced Reading)