POTABA 54 (Potaba 500 mg)
Generic Name: potassium aminobenzoate
This pill with imprint "POTABA 54" is White, Round and has been identified as Potaba 500 mg. It is supplied by Glenwood.
Potaba is used in the treatment of dietary supplementation and belongs to the drug class oral nutritional supplements. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Potaba 500 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about Potaba (potassium aminobenzoate)
- Side Effects
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: oral nutritional supplements
- Potaba (Aminobenzoate Potassium Capsules and Tablets)
- Potaba (Aminobenzoate Potassium Powder)
- Potaba (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.