PE-616 (Duradex 20 mg-1200 mg)
This pill with imprint "PE-616" is , Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Duradex 20 mg-1200 mg. It is supplied by ProEthic Laboratories LLC.
Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin is used in the treatment of expectoration; cough and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin 20 mg-1200 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about dextromethorphan/guaifenesin
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 11 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Capsules and Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Extended-Release Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Granule Packets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Liquid
- Dextromethorphan and guaifenesin
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.