PE-616 (Duradex 20 mg-1200 mg)
This pill with imprint "PE-616" is , Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Duradex 20 mg-1200 mg. It is manufactured by ProEthic Laboratories LLC.
Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin is used in the treatment of expectoration; cough and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin 20 mg-1200 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about dextromethorphan/guaifenesin
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 11 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Dextromethorphan polistirex/guaifenesin extended-release liquid
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin elixir
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin extended-release tablets
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin granule packets
- More... (2)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.