P03 (Doxycycline Hyclate 50 mg)
Pill with imprint P03 is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Doxycycline Hyclate 50 mg. It is supplied by Solco Healthcare U.S., LLC.
Doxycycline is used in the treatment of acne; actinomycosis; amebiasis; anthrax; gonococcal infection, uncomplicated and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antimalarials, tetracyclines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Doxycycline 50 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for P03
- 50 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Miscellaneous antimalarials, Tetracyclines
- Pregnancy Category
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Solco Healthcare U.S., LLC
- Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
Related Images for "P03"
More about doxycycline
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1516 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous antimalarials
- Drug Information
- Doxycycline (Advanced Reading)
- Doxycycline Delayed-Release Tablets
- Doxycycline Tablets and Capsules
- Doxycycline Capsules (Rosacea)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.