n 871 (Dextroamphetamine Sulfate 10 mg)
Pill with imprint n 871 is Pink, Round and has been identified as Dextroamphetamine Sulfate 10 mg. It is supplied by Gavis Pharmaceuticals, LLC.
Dextroamphetamine is used in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, ssri induced; adhd; narcolepsy; hypersomnia; fatigue and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dextroamphetamine 10 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for n 871
More about dextroamphetamine
- Dextroamphetamine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 147 Reviews
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- Dextroamphetamine Sustained-Release Capsules
- Dextroamphetamine Tablets
- Dextroamphetamine Oral Solution
- Dextroamphetamine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.