n 870 (Dextroamphetamine Sulfate 5 mg)
Pill with imprint n 870 is Peach, Round and has been identified as Dextroamphetamine Sulfate 5 mg. It is supplied by Gavis Pharmaceuticals, LLC.
Dextroamphetamine is used in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, ssri induced; adhd; narcolepsy; hypersomnia; fatigue and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dextroamphetamine 5 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for n 870
More about dextroamphetamine
- Dextroamphetamine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 147 Reviews
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- Dextroamphetamine Sustained-Release Capsules
- Dextroamphetamine Tablets
- Dextroamphetamine Oral Solution
- Dextroamphetamine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.