M163 (Multivitamin with Fluoride (Chewable) Multiple Vitamins with Fluoride 0.25 mg)
Pill with imprint M163 is Yellow, Round and has been identified as Multivitamin with Fluoride (Chewable) Multiple Vitamins with Fluoride 0.25 mg. It is supplied by Method Pharmaceuticals, LLC.
Multivitamin with fluoride is used in the treatment of vitamin/mineral supplementation and deficiency and belongs to the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Multivitamin with fluoride Multiple Vitamins with Fluoride 0.25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for M163
- Multiple Vitamins with Fluoride 0.25 mg
- 9.00 mm
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Vitamin and mineral combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Method Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
citric acid monohydrate,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related Images for "M163"
More about multivitamin with fluoride
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- Drug images
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: vitamin and mineral combinations
- Drug Information
- Pediatric Multivitamin Chewables with Fluoride
- Pediatric Multivitamin Drops with Fluoride
- Pediatric Multivitamin Oral Strips with Fluoride