M161 M161 (Didanosine delayed release 250 mg)
This pill with imprint "M161 M161" is Yellow, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Didanosine delayed release 250 mg. It is manufactured by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Didanosine is used in the treatment of hiv infection; nonoccupational exposure and belongs to the drug class nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs). There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Didanosine 250 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- M161 M161
- 250 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs)
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- ferrosoferric oxide
methacrylic acid - methyl methacrylate copolymer (1:1)
ferric oxide red
trisodium citrate dihydrate
sodium lauryl sulfate
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
ferric oxide yellow
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about didanosine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs)
- Didanosine chewable/dispersible buffered tablets
- Didanosine delayed-release enteric-coated capsules
- Didanosine powder pack
- Didanosine solution
- Didanosine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.