M 81 (Captopril and Hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg / 15 mg)
Pill with imprint M 81 is White, Round and has been identified as Captopril and Hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg / 15 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Captopril/hydrochlorothiazide is used in the treatment of heart failure; high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class ACE inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Captopril/hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg / 15 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for M 81
- M 81
- 25 mg / 15 mg
- 7.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- ACE inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose anhydrous
sodium lauryl sulfate
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about captopril/hydrochlorothiazide
- Captopril/hydrochlorothiazide Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: ACE inhibitors with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and captopril
- Captopril and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Captopril and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.