M 434 (Hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol tartrate 25 mg / 100 mg)
Pill with imprint M 434 is Orange, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol tartrate 25 mg / 100 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class beta blockers with thiazides. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol 25 mg / 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for M 434
- M 434
- 25 mg / 100 mg
- 15.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Beta blockers with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose anhydrous
FD&C Yellow No. 6
sodium lauryl sulfate
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Other Labelers / Repackagers:
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|54868-5524||Physicians Total Care Inc. (repackager)|
More about hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol
- Hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: beta blockers with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol
- Metoprolol and Hydrochlorothiazide Extended-Release Tablets
- Metoprolol and Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets
- Metoprolol and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
- Metoprolol Tartrate and Hydrochlorothiazide (FDA)
- Metoprolol and Hydrochlorothiazide (FDA)
- Metoprolol and Hydrochlorothiazide (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.