LX2 (Nicotine Polacrilex 2 mg)
Pill with imprint LX2 is White, Elliptical/Oval and has been identified as Nicotine Polacrilex 2 mg.
Nicotine is used in the treatment of smoking cessation and belongs to the drug class smoking cessation agents. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Nicotine 2 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for LX2
Related Images for "LX2"
More about nicotine
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (184)
- Drug images
- Pricing & coupons
- Drug class: smoking cessation agents
- Drug Information
- Nicotine nasal, inhalation
- Nicotine transdermal
- Nicotine Inhalation, oral/nebulization (Advanced Reading)
- Nicotine Nasal (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.