Logo 330 (Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Extended Release 600 mg / 120 mg)
Pill with imprint Logo 330 is Yellow, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine extended release 600 mg / 120 mg. It is supplied by Prasco Laboratories.
Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine 600 mg / 120 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for Logo 330
More about guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine
- Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 204 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine
- Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Capsules and Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Extended-Release Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Liquid
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.