Logo 330 (Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Extended Release 600 mg / 120 mg)
Pill with imprint Logo 330 is Yellow, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Extended Release 600 mg / 120 mg. It is supplied by Prasco Laboratories.
Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine 600 mg / 120 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for Logo 330
Related Images for "Logo 330"
More about guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 231 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine
- Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Capsules and Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Extended-Release Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Liquid