Logo 20 (Omeprazole and Sodium Bicarbonate 20 mg / 1100 mg)
Pill with imprint Logo 20 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Omeprazole and sodium bicarbonate 20 mg / 1100 mg. It is supplied by Oceanside Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Omeprazole/sodium bicarbonate is used in the treatment of gerd; duodenal ulcer; stomach ulcer; erosive esophagitis; gastrointestinal hemorrhage and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Omeprazole/sodium bicarbonate 20 mg / 1100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for Logo 20
More about omeprazole/sodium bicarbonate
- Omeprazole/sodium bicarbonate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 29 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: proton pump inhibitors
- Omeprazole and sodium bicarbonate
- Omeprazole and Sodium Bicarbonate Capsules
- Omeprazole and Sodium Bicarbonate Powder Packets
- Omeprazole and sodium bicarbonate (Advanced Reading)
- Omeprazole and Sodium Bicarbonate (FDA)
- Omeprazole and Sodium Bicarbonate Capsule (FDA)
- Omeprazole and Sodium Bicarbonate (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.