L125 (Meprobamate 200 mg)
This pill with imprint "L125" is White, Round and has been identified as Meprobamate 200 mg. It is manufactured by Heritage Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Meprobamate is used in the treatment of anxiety and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Meprobamate 200 mg is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 200 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- 4 - Some potential for abuse
- Heritage Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide colloidal
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about meprobamate
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 6 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.